Thursday, September 23, 2010

RESTORING HONOR RALLY 8/28




We took our family to Washington D.C. to be a part of the historic Restoring Honor Rally held on 8/28. This was such an amazing and peaceful event.

The spirit of God was present at this event and it was felt by all in attendance. Tears filled my eyes many times and well as others all around me. I hope that our children will always cherish this time we spent as a family visiting the historic places that played a role in the founding of this great country. I am thankful for the freedoms we are blessed with in this great nation. I want those freedoms protected for my children to enjoy. By restoring honor to our country and those who lead us, we can assure a good life for our children. God is not done yet with us and mans freedom in this nation!




"By restoring honor in our own life we will leave freedom
better than we found it..." Beck

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

I am so glad you got to go. What a great example you are to us. Looks like this whole trip was wonderful. I couldn't get enough of the pictures. I just kept saying..wow look at this. Love Mimi