Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring Flowers




These are a few of the spring flowers growing in my yard. I love growing flowers in my yard to cut and enoy inside. We moved our front fence back 3 feet from the sidewalk last fall. I planted tons of plants and flowers there. Now the dogs can't get to them. our 2 huge German Shepherds have dug up everything in my entire front yard. It is just dirt. A friend from Korea came by the other day and all excited exclaimed, "Oh wow! You have a Korean yard!" Apparently they only grow dirt.

2 comments:

The Fife's said...

I noticed your new flowers out front and fence as I drive by, I think it looks really good. You always have a beautiful flower garden.

pepper said...

Wow! These are really beautiful. I keep thinking about planting flowers but I never do. You keep a lovely home, Happy Mothers-Day.