Friday, July 6, 2007

puppies





It's hard to believe that we have puppies! Were they really once this small? Now they are larger and heavier than the kids. At least they finally have a fenced in area in the backyard. Now I get to look forward to the joy of spending my free time taking them to obedience school! I keep reminding the kids that they better shape up or the puppies will become my favorites. All I can hope for is the ever enduring love and gratitude of my children for my sacrifices in allowing them to have a childhood pet. (Was that dramatic enough?)

2 comments:

mama bird said...

Yes! Very dramatic! I'm so glad you've finally started posting!

The Fife's said...

Oh what fun. Brandon decided after Gus that if we were to get another dog it would not be a puppy!! He did pretty good at the obedience stuff, but you have to be so consistent. It was fun to see you and the kids yesturday.